Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Auto Repair Day

Welcome back! So I've had an interesting day today! Went to court this morning for a ticket, then went to try and get my brakes done @ Goodyear. Although very personable and friendly, the price was ridiculous. So I thought there has got to be another way! After speaking with my dad, I finally headed over to a place I've been curious about for a while. It's called "Bring Your Own Parts.Com"(BYOP). A very cool concept. No over priced parts! This is extremely consumer conscious and a benchmark on how quality service and innovation of service will affect the market for the auto repair process in the future, for me at least, hopefully you too! Usually at an auto repair shop you have no option to buy another type, brand, or quantity. The only option you do have is to either fork over the bucks or go somewhere else. At BYOP, you can buy your parts from whichever vendor you please, either down the road, online, or from a salvage yard, then just bring 'em in and all you pay the shop(BYOP) is the labor costs, which in my opinion are pretty reasonable. 

To Sum it up:
So CHEAP PARTS+CHEAP LABOR+GREAT SERVICE=SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Check 'em out at www.bringyourownparts.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment