Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hectic Times at UTSA

OMG, I have so much stuff to do right now, its unnerving. School is really taking its toll right now, so let me break it down for you. In case studies, I have a presentation on Thursday, a presentation that my group and I have been working on for about a month. I work well in groups, I always do my part, sometimes a little more than expected but that's okay, I'm comfortable with that. In inquiry we've just been placed in groups for our final group project. everyone seems to be okay, except Moskowitz revealed that in each group there were people from each distribution of the class, so 1 from the top of the class( pretty sure its me) a few from the middle , and one from the bottom part. this concerns me only because I do not want to be pushed into doing most of the work to pick up the slack, and I refuse to settle for a lower grade. We'll have to see how this all pans out in the group sessions to come and the final weeks of class.  In my other classes everything seems to be going well at least so far. I know I'm making 3 A;s for sure, possibly an A or B, and then either a B or a C.

More to Come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment